Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Last night, I watched a video in honor of a friend of mine whose life was taken in 2005 while he was in Iraq. It brought back lots of memories, as well as tears to my eyes. I think, all over again, of all that has been sacrificed to give us this privilege: freedom.

So ThAnK YoU!! to all of the soldiers who have served or are serving still!

And ThAnK YoU!! to the mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, sons, daugters, etc who encourage and support those you love the most who have chosen to serve our country in this way. I know it's not always easy.

God bless you all!

Happy Memorial Day from my family!


Brett, Christina, and Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that it requires you to take time out of your busy schedules to read my posts and then to comment on top of that... so thank you sooo much!!