Sunday, July 25, 2010

Working, Painting, VBS, Painting, Vacation, Painting....

You get the picture! Those are the reasons--well some of them anyway--that I've been MIA posting since my shelf redo over a week ago! I'm happy to say that my kitchen is coming along, slowly but surely, and I have reason to believe I am going to LOVE it when it's finished! :}

Also added to that list is the sudden death of a friend/practically-family-member's mother. :( It breaks my heart to see her hurting. I can't even imagine what she and her family are going through! Please keep this family in your prayers.

Hopefully, I will be back posting more often in the next week or so! Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that it requires you to take time out of your busy schedules to read my posts and then to comment on top of that... so thank you sooo much!!