Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ladies Meeting

My last post was about an upcoming women's meeting at my church--we have these every month--that I was decorating for. When I posted, I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do, colors or theme or much of anything... except that I was planning to do it. :)

Well I decided on black and white and green for the colors, something cute and fun but still pretty. And since Mother's Day is this month, I went with "Mom's Love Hits the Spot" for my theme.

The banner I made:



Let me tell you, I am loooving my Cricut!!

The banner hanging in the social hall:


And my centerpieces:



Round cylinders, balls, polka dot ribbon, and dots scattered on the tables!

Thanks for checking out my post this week! Hopefully I'll figure out this linking-to-other-blogs stuff soon so I can do a little more...

1 comment:

I know that it requires you to take time out of your busy schedules to read my posts and then to comment on top of that... so thank you sooo much!!